JEVS Human Services - Philadelphia Central Location
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Service
Project Success meets the needs of young adults with Asperger's Syndrome or Pervasive Developmental Disorder by helping individuals who want to transition to the world of work acheive success and build on long-term vocational goals.
- Vocational assessment and guidance to discover the right career choice for an individual's interests and abilities
- Individualized support from JEVS Job Coaches and Developers
- Development of work readiness and personal interaction skills through classroom learning and individual coaching
- Volunteer internships to gain real work experience
- Development and practice of interviewing skills
- Support in finding and keeping a job in the participant's field of interest
Counties: Philadelphia; States: PA; Countries: USA