Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Service
Mainline YMCA offers the following swimming/aquatic exercise and fitness programs:
- Group, Private and Semi-private swimming lessons.
- Teen & Adult Aqua Jog - a one-hour high intensity, non-impact deep water fitness class.
- Aquacize - a 45 minute moderately intense workout designed to increase flexibility and trim your body.
- Arthritis Foundation Aquatic Program - a modified aquatic exercise program for persons with mild to moderate arthritis.
- Deep Water Aerobics - a 55 minute, NON-IMPACT high intensity cardiovascular work-out performed exclusively in Deep
- Deep Water Fitness - a 45 minute exercise class that will increase your circulation and flexibility while building endurance
in a NON-IMPACT environment.
- Exerswim - an hour long class that offers an intense cardiovascular workout that uses the water’s natural qualities,
buoyancy and resistance to strengthen and tone your body.
- Pool Party - make a big splash for your next birthday or special occasion! Enjoy an hour in the pool, followed by
approximately 1 hour in the party room.
- School/Camp Pool Rentals - contact us at 610-649-0700, ext. 1409 for questions and information.
- Basic Fitness - 30 minutes of movement to a musical background, combined with 15 minute of work with light weights.
Seniors and beginners welcome!
- Hi/Lo Interval - 50 minutes of fast-paced and challenging segments of traditional floor aerobics combined with mat and
- Cardio Strength - 50 minute combo of aerobic conditioning with step and /or hi /lo, plus segments of floor work weights.
- Abs and Arms - non- Aerobic sculpt class using free weights, body bars and more; focuses on upper body and
abdominals - 30 minutes.
- Total Body - 45 minutes of resistance training for the entire body using weights, body bar, resistance bands, and balance
- Step - burn calories while using the Reebok step with fun and challenging choreography; mat & weight work included -
- Step Interval - 50 minute class which alternates between increasing your cardiovascular endurance with Step work and
then challenging your muscles with total body strength exercises.
- Spinning - a challenging cardio workout simulating a road bike ride, done on specially designed stationary bikes to music.
- Spin & Core - after a 45 minute Spin class, spend ten minutes tightening up your core muscles with floor exercises. 55
- Bootcamp - give your old workout routine the high intensity boost it has been looking for with a combination ofcalisthenics, cardio, and strength.
- Dance Aerobics - 50 minute fitness class offering hard work disguised by the fun of dance, plus strengthening and
stretching for "problem areas".
- Iron Man - the best way to spend your Saturday morning with 45 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of abs and hips - 75
- Zumba - combines high energy and motivating music with unique moves and combinations that allow the ZUMBA
participants to dance away their worries.
- Line Dancing - 50 minute fun, intergenerational dance class that will get your body movin' and your heart pumpin'!
- Pilates - 50 minute core strengthening class using the Pilates mat work technique to improve alignment and posture.
- Yoga - the Yoga classes at the YMCA are taught by certified instructors that aim to unite the mind, body and spirit in an
enjoyable, challenging and supportive way - 60-90 minutes in length. One-on-One Yoga Sessions also available, please
contact Kyle George at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-649-0700, ext. 1421.
- CPR - CPR Training.
- First Aid - American Red Cross first aid training.
Counties: Chester, Delaware, Montgomery; States: PA; Countries: USA
Visit our website and click on "Online Program Registration".
Fees or Charges
Varies according to membership type. See rate structure at our website under