Social Security Administration - Upper Darby Office
8645 West Chester Pike Upper Darby, PA (Upper Darby Office)
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Service
Social Security services include survivors benefits, disability insurance, retirement insurance, hospital and medical insurance, black lung disease benefits and Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
Additional Services Available:
- Additional information and services for business, governments, payees, and third parties
- Adult Disability Report
- Apply for Medicare benefits
- Check your Social Security application status (Also available online except SSI status)
- Estimate of future benefits
- Extra help with your Medicare prescription drug costs
- Social Security Statements
- SSI and SSD information
Local office for walk-in clients and/or meetings by appointment.
Counties: Delaware; States: PA; Countries: USA
Local office for client walk-ins and/or meetings by appointment. Use the toll free number for the agency call center for any inquiries by telephone. Use the secure e-mail form on the website for any online inquiries.
Fees or Charges
Hours of Operation
Automated phone service operates 24 hours per day. Service Representative hours: Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm