Quinn Developmental Services - Individualized Case Consulting
Quinn Developmental Service - Montgomery; Ambler
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Service
- Therapy for all severity levels of behavior and/or learning - whether problematic behavior and/or skill/education deficits
- Cases begin with our comprehensive and objective assessment - to include a Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA)
- Follow up therapy /teaching takes place in the child's settings - home, school, playground, church, etc.
- Case programming is customized and continuously adjusted to the client's specific needs - applying the use of research proven Applied Behavior Analysis (Behavioral Science) methodologies to include: Verbal behavior (VB) in home / school, Discrete Trial Training (sometimes incorrectly referred to as ABA), play therapy, Floor Time, PECS, social interaction, etc.
- Case supervision and hands-on support is provided by our expert field team - Behavior Analysts (Graduate Degrees in such and/or Board Certified), Behavior Specialists, and Field Specialists (to include Special Education Teachers)
Counties: Delaware, Montgomery; States: PA; Countries: USA