Chester County Intermediate Unit 24 - Mental Health Services
Chester County Intermediate Unit - Chester; Downingtown
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Service
Mental Health Services
CCIU provides psychological, psychiatric, and educational services for children with disabilities or thought to be disabled.
CCIU mental health services include:
- Assessment & Clinical Services provides support to students and school districts in the area of behavioral and mental health services revolving around assessment, consultation, and training.
- CARE Program: Childhood can be an extremely difficult time for children, ages six through ten, who have been clinically diagnosed with a mental health disorder. The CARE program specializes in helping children, ages six through gain the skills they need to return to and succeed in a regular school setting.
- Home & Community Services: Home and Community Services provides "wraparound" services for children diagnosed with mental/behavioral health disorders and allows them to remain in the least restrictive setting possible.
- Reach Program: Adolescence can be a difficult time for many teenagers. It is especially hard for those, ages 14 through 21, who have been diagnosed with mental health disorders. The Reach program specializes in helping these young people gain the skills they will need in order to return to and to succeed in a regular school setting.
- TEACH Program: Childhood can be an extremely difficult time for children, ages 6 through 13, who have been clinically diagnosed with a mental health disorder. The TEACH program specializes in helping these children gain the skills they need to return to and succeed in a regular school setting.
HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practice
Counties: Chester; States: PA; Countries: USA
For additional information, please call 484-237-5010 or visit our website at http://www.cciu.org