383 N Kings Hwy, Suite 213, Cherry Hill Township NJ (Home Care)
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Service
Supportive Care provides home care services (i.e. homemakers, home health aides, live-ins, nurses, companions) so the individual may receive assistance in their home; allowing them to stay in their home.
Services provided include:
- Registered Nurses establish the care plan in conjunction with the physician's orders. They provide treatments such as wound, respiratory, diabetic, or colostomy care, as well as injections and other medication administration. RNs are available on a per visit or per shift basis.
- Licensed Practical Nurses are supervised by RNs. LPNs follow the same care plan, providing many skilled treatments (in accordance with state laws and regulations). LPNs are available on a per visit or per shift basis.
- Home Health Aides give personal attention, assistance and comfort to the customer. They help with bathing, dressing, feeding, ambulation and simple physical exercise. They may also attend to the customer's meal preparation, laundry, shopping and personal housekeeping needs. Their services are available at all times, whether hourly or live-in.
- Homemakers assist with light housekeeping, laundry, shopping, nutritious meal preparation. Their services are available at all times, whether hourly or live-in.
- Companions/Respite Care provide friendship and companionship, as well as relief for the caregiver. Their services are available at all times, whether hourly or live-in.