Montgomery County Child Care Consortium - Community Involvement
Maternal Early Child Care Consortium - Montgomery; Norristown
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Service
In order to create a comprehensive plan to improve child care quality and delivery in Montgomery County we need YOUR input. Here are a few simple things you can do:
- Become a Stakeholder in the Consortium: we’ll send you periodic updates on our progress.
- Join the Consortium’s Steering Committee: play an active role in improving early care and education in Montgomery County! Contact Erin for more details.
- Attend our meetings and events.
- Complete the Stakeholder Survey: If you are a child care provider or your organization serves children in Montgomery County we want to hear from you!
- Take the Parent Survey: Do you have children ages 0 – 12? We want to hear about your child care experience!
- Write your Legislators to tell them why child care is important for your family and Montgomery County's children.
Spread the word. Tell your neighbors and colleagues to log on to the website and/or link your organizations web pages to ours.
Counties: Montgomery; States: PA; Countries: USA
For additional information, please call 610-617-4550 or visit our website at http://www.montcochildcareconsortium.org