Krapf's Coaches-Rover Community Transportation

*Main Site (Rover Community Transportation)


Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Enter Phone Number:
(Full US mobile number of recipient, eg. 1-303-555-1234) 
 


 
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA 2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
General Information
Description of ServiceCounty transportation service. Out of county service for medical needs only. Reservations must be made before 11:00am on the business day prior to the requested trip.
LocationChester
Geographical AreaCounties: Chester; States: PA; Countries: USA
Intake ProcedureCall for information.
 
Fees or Charges
Fee AmountsSenior Citizens:All residents of this county 65+ years of age are sponsored to ride ROVER Community Transportation with 85% of the ride paid for by State Lottery funds; the remaining 15% is paid by the rider or by the rider and the County of Chester. Far
 
Contact Information
 
Physical Site Address 1 495 Thomas Jones Way
Physical Site Address 2 Suite 304
Physical Site City, State, Zip Exton, PA 19341
Mailing Address 1 495 THOMAS JONES WAY
Mailing Address 2 SUITE 304
Mailing City, State, Zip EXTON, PA 19341
Main Phone 1-877-873-8415
Other Phone 610-594-3911 Local
Service Location Email rover@krapfbus.com
 
 
Affiliated Agency, Programs, and Services
Affiliated Agency: Krapf's Coaches-Rover Community Transportation
Affiliated Program: *Main Site (Rover Community Transportation)
This Service: Krapf's Coaches-Rover Community Transportation
 
Taxonomy Postings
Posted to Categories: Disability Related Transportation (BT-4500.6500-170)
Local Bus Services (BT-4500.4700)
Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (BT-4500.6500-500)
Senior Ride Programs (BT-4500.6500-800)