Ceiba - ITIN Application - Philadelphia; Kensington
Ceiba - Philadelphia; Kensington
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Service
Offers ITIN application assistance which allows immigrants without Social Security numbers to file taxes and more easily access some mainstream financial services like bank accounts. The program assists individuals in submitting ITIN applications and a tax return together to the IRS.
Call for an appointment.
- National Identification Card (e.g., Mexico's Matricula Consular)
- Foreign Voter ID Card
- Medical records (only for dependents under 6 years old)
- Current School Report Card (only for students under 18 years old
- Foreign Military ID Card
- Visa issued by the United States
- Photo ID from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Foreign Driver's License
- U.S. Military ID Card