Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of Lancaster County
Description of Service
Provides integrated support services to remove barriers that may inhibit career advancement by offering adult education, bilingual sills training, job readiness, case management and employment services.
Bilingual skills training includes the following career pathways:
- Health Care: CNA and dental assistant
- Business and Hospitality
- General Office (clerical)
- Employment Services: Assistance with resume, job application completion, preparation, skills workshops, interviewing skills, soft skills, referral to short training, assessment of job interests, job search and job placement assistance.
- Case Management Services: Help with issues which interfere with the completion of the program and job placement. Referrals are given to resources within the community.
- Adult Education Services: Pre-GED instruction, GED preparation in Spanish, English as a Second Language Instruction, Workplace English utilizing computerized resources, Computer Literacy designed to learn the basics in a short period of time. Computer classes are available.
Unemployed, underemployed, those seeking better wage employment
Hours of Operation
Office hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm; Classes are held Monday through Thursday, 5:00pm to 7:30pm