Allegheny County Government - Property and Real Estate Information - Real Estate Records Office / Recorder of Deeds
Allegheny County Government - Property and Real Estate Information
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of Allegheny County
Description of Service
The Department of Real Estate Recording is responsible for:
* Recording documents such as deeds, mortgages, and plans, as well as many other documents.
* Providing access to the public to all recorded documents.
* All phases of the notary process.
* Mapping all properties in the county and their respective addresses.
* Maintaining ownership records on all properties in the county.