York/Adams Drug and Alcohol Commission (YADAC), Information and Access to Services
York/Adams Drug and Alcohol Commission (YADAC)
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
Description of Service
Provides information, support and funding for our county's substance use disorder solutions.
Multiple service options are available. Please call us if you need additional guidance.
CRISIS (suicidal or homicidal thoughts) contact:
• TrueNorth Wellness Mobile Crisis Unit (24/7)at 1-866-325-0339
• Wellspan/Philhaven York Hospital Crisis Unit (24/7) at 1-800-673-2496
Need DETOX, experiencing withdrawal symptoms:
• White Deer Run Admission Support Center (24/7) at 1-866-769-6822
If you don't need crisis or detox but feel you need Drug and Alcohol Treatment please contact:
• York County- White Deer Run York Assessment Center located at 257 East Market Street; York, PA 17403, 717-668-8035
• Adams County - Adams County Assessment Center located at 525 Boyds School Rd, Gettysburg, PA 17325, 717-771-9222 Ext: 1459
• Call the number on the back of your insurance card to find out locations covered by your insurance or the White Deer Run Admission Support Center (24/7) at 1-866-769-6822
YADAC - Respectfully serving individuals in our community with substance abuse problems; providing an opportunity to reach their fullest potential in York/Adams County, PA
Call for more information. Those in a crisis situation or seeking treatment should call 1-866-769-6822.
Translation phone service is available along with interpreter services at local providers through Bilingual Conexion
Anyone needing substance abuse services.
Hours of Operation
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm