Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
Description of Service
• Services for adults with mental health diagnosis
• Rebuild lives and regain skills related to employment, education, companionship, connections to their community, and self-respect
• Members and staff work side by side in all aspects of the clubhouse
• Fully accredited member of Clubhouse International
• Licensed through Pennsylvania Department of Human Services
Accepts referrals from various sources including: York/Adams County MH/IDD Case Management Unit, Service Access and Management (SAM), hospitals, clinicians, and psychiatrists. Self-referrals are accepted. Individuals must meet Medical Necessity Criteria for this service. To obtain the specific medical necessity criteria, please call HCMU at (717) 771-9900.
Serious Mental Health Diagnosis and age 18 or older
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Clinical and financial determination is made by York/Adams County HealthChoices Management Unit (HCMU) which is Community Care Behavioral Health Organization (CCBHO) are accepted
CCBHO or funded through York/Adams MH-IDD
Hours of Operation
•Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm. •This program also offers some holiday, evening and weekend services