Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
Description of Service
- Case management services to help clients become self-sufficient by providing assistance with job searching, job applications, resume building, financial literacy/budgeting, and navigating social service programs with referrals.
- Food pantry is run by the Red Land Food Ministry - work together to set up appointments for the Red Land Food Ministry.
- Some emergency assistance services for our service area
- Able to process Dollar Energy Grant Fund applications, Columbia Gas CAP applications, and Adams Electric Project Helping Hands applications for utility assistance.
- Provides Connections support group through National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) every third Thursday from 2pm to 3:30pm.
- Other services: Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR), WIC, and Family First Health/Dental.
- Offers Home Buyers Workshops as well as credit/debt counseling hosted by Community Progress Counsel Housing Counselors
York, Northern York County, West Shore School District
Call for an appointment or more information
West Shore School District, 150% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines and below