Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of Lancaster County
Description of Service
Assists persons receiving buprenorphine to access recovery through a multi-faceted approach, including referrals to appropriate outpatient treatment providers and other essential services. Coordinates services for individuals by:
- referral and access to appropriate counseling.
- assessment to determine emergent and ancillary needs.
- development of Recovery Plans that address areas of need
- such as: housing, employment, health care, etc.
- providing on going monitoring of individuals' successes and/or challenges while enrolled in the Program.
- developing specific peer support groups for those individuals receiving buprenorphine treatment
- educating physicians and psychiatrists on buprenorphine and the need for this pathway to recovery and the importance of recovery as a lifelong process
- increasing the number of outpatient providers willing to treat individuals who have been prescribed buprenorphine.
Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Perry, York
Assist individuals who are being prescribed buprenophine/suboxone. It incorporates client monitoring, referral, counseling, support groups and mentoring to provide the most comprehensive service provision possible.