Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
Description of Service
- Provide all Adult Education Services. Offers adult assessment and instruction through teachers, one to one tutors and computer instruction. Provide basic literacy instruction in all subject areas.
- Provide GED instruction and testing registration for Perry County.
- Provide Distance Learning through GED and Worldwide Interactive Network, Inc. (WIN) online instruction.
- Offer Work Certified classes and WorkKeys Assessments in Perry County.
- Provide basic literacy, GED and ESL instruction at Perry County Prison.
- Perry County site for UWCR Money in Your Pocket campaign, providing 2013 free income tax preparation for low to moderate-income families starting in February 2013.
Referral agency and single point of contact for the following Perry County support services: HACC WIA Case Management, TechBridge Youth Program, Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR).
Adult education and literacy instruction
Adult Learners over 18 and Ex-Offenders
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
No fee for instruction. Testing fees apply to GED and WorkKeys.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm; Evening and Saturdays by appointment