Philhaven - Adult Day Hospital/Intensive Outpatient Program Harrisburg
Philhaven - Harrisburg
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of Lancaster County
Description of Service
Day Hospital/Intensive Outpatient mental health treatment program for those who have a diagnosis of mental health illness and who are experiencing serious to severe levels of emotional distress. Program is designed to allow individuals to remain with their families and community. Program varies from 3-6 hours and includes the following services:
- psychiatric evaluation
- individual therapy
- group therapy
- psych-education regarding symptom management, coping skills development and problem solving
- Psychopharmacological consultation
- Treatment includes the participation of family members and other significant persons
- Individual meetings to review treatment
- Discharge planning, including aftercare programs.
- Children and adolescents receive age appropriate education services coordinated with students home school district
County van and bus route accessible. Parking available.
Call Access Center
Mental Health Concerns
Individuals diagnosed of a mental health illness and who are experiencing serious to severe levels of emotional distress.Adult: 18 years and older