Cumberland County Aging & Community Services - Home Modification
Cumberland County Aging & Community Services
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
Description of Service
Provides minor home maintenance and modifications for Cumberland County residents over age 60. Services may include:
- Installation and removal of window air conditioners, storm windows and screens, cleaning gutters and downspouts
- Minor repair of plaster or dry wall, painting related to small repairs
- Construction of wheelchair ramps, installation of grab bars and handrails. Limited repair/replacement of steps, floor boards, deck boards and steps, and small masonry repairs related to safety issues
- Minor plumbing/installation of heat tape
- Window pane replacement / caulking, door latch repair or replacement, window sash replacement
Contact office to request a referral for services. Please note: Consumers pays for all materials needed and may be required to pay a fee for the service.
Help with home chores to maintain health and safety