Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley
Description of Service
- Accepts gift/toy donations from Toys for Tots, Angel Trees and individual donors.
- Distributes food baskets at Thanksgiving and food/gifts to families at Christmas. Income guidelines.
Apply for assistance in October - see helpful tips for sign-up dates.
- Volunteers make holiday visits to nursing homes and hospitals to talk, sing carols and give gifts.
Northampton; Slate Belt, Bangor, Roseto, Pen Argyl, Wind Gap
Telephone, call for appointment
Applicants must bring:
- Photo ID
- SS cards and Birth Certificates for children
- Proof of all Income
- Rent Receipt or Lease
- Utility Bills and Expenses
- Toy suggestions written on paper is helpful to bring
- If applicant has foster or adoptive children, court documents are required
2019 Christmas Assistance Sign-ups for children ages 0-12 years:
Walk-in interviews to complete assistance applications
October 23rd, 24th and 30th, 10:00am to 1:00pm
November 6th, 13th, 14th, 10:00am to 1:00pm
November 6th evening interviews available from 5:00pm to 7:00pm by appointment only
After November 13th interviews by appointment only if available.
No applications accepted after December 6
Individuals and families must meet income guidelines to qualify for services.