Service Search Results

Recorder of Deeds

717-780-6560 · 101 Market Street, Harrisburg, PA, 17101 · Map

Certified copies of real property land records are stored in the Recorder of Deeds. This includes deeds, mortgages, releases, assignments, agreements and easements. Army discharge papers (DD-214) are housed in the Recorder of Deeds Office. …


United States Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Benefits Administration - eBenefits

800-983-0937 · 810 Vermont Avenue NW, Washington, DC, 20420 · Map

eBenefits is a service of the United States Department of Veterans Affairs and the Department of Defense. eBenefits is a portal and a central location for Veterans, Service Members, and their families to research, find, access, and manage their benefits and…


United States National Archives and Records Administration - Veterans' Benefit Resources

866-272-6272 · 8601 Adelphi Road, College Park, MD, 20740-6001 · Map

A variety of important benefits and services are available to veterans and to their families, survivors and next-of-kin from the Department of Veterans Affairs and other agencies. While the National Archives does not provide these benefits, they can help you obtain…


Veteran Affairs, York County

717-771-9218 · 28 East Market Street, York, PA, 17401 · Map

08/2018: In light of recent events, the PA Department of Military and Veterans Affairs (PDMVA) might be able to offer a onetime benefit payment (up to a max of $1,600). All honorably discharged veterans should contact their county Veterans Affairs office for…

Displaying 1 - 5 of 5 results