United States Department of Agriculture - Harrisburg Service Center
Send the URL of this program profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
Description of Program
- Single family housing programs which provides assistance to individuals for purchase, construction, and repair of homes
- Rural rental housing program assists to construct new or rehabilitate existing multi-family housing projects
- Community facilities program provides assistance to rural communities to build or improve facilities, such as health clinics, child and adult day care centers and fire stations
- Rural business program provides assistance to rural areas that need to develop new job opportunities, allowing business and cooperatives to remain viable in a changing community
- Water and waste water programs addresses rural Pennsylvania's needs for domestic water, sewage collection and treatment, as well as electricity and telecommunications
Bedford, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Fulton, Huntingdon, Juniata, Mifflin, Perry
Contact the office for more information
Dependent on program and specific grant and loan requirements. Please see Web site.