Send the URL of this program profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
Description of Program
Nurse practitioner and Community Health Nurses present on STD clinic day.
• STD Clinic Tuesdays 9:00am to 12:30pm
• TB Clinic 1st Thursday of every month from 1:00pm to 4:00m
• Immunizations are free, must meet insurance type which is no insurance and underinsurance, by appointment only, Wednesday, 8:30am-10:45 & 1:30 – 2:30
• Family and professional education
• General health information & referral
• Elevated blood lead level (children) case management, counseling
• Health promotion/teaching by community health nurses for groups
• PKU, perinatal and hepatitis B case management
• Investigation of communicable diseases
• Follow up for animal bites and rabies
York County residents but does not serve York City. Please, call 717-849-2299 if you are in the city and need non-emergency services.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm; Call for appointment