Send the URL of this program profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of Lancaster County
Description of Program
Services provided for persons of all ages include:
- Skilled Nursing: Provides wound care, pain management, infusion therapy, IV medication treatment and more.
- Physical Therapy: Provides exercises to restore the ability to use senses during activities and teaches ways to compensate for impairments.
- Occupational Therapy: Provides training to improve level of independence in performing activities of daily living.
- Speech Therapy: Provides exercise to improve overall communication and swallowing abilities
- Home Health Aides: Provide assistance with daily living activities in patient's home.
- Medical Social Work: Provides emotional support and connects VNA patients to financial and community support.
Insurance: Medical Assistance, Medicare, private insurance
Hours of Operation
Office: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm; Services available 24 hours