Send the URL of this program profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of Lancaster County
Description of Program
(717) 381-2891 Refugee and Cuban/Haitian Resettlement
(717) 381-2891 Match Grant Program
(717) 358-9728 Immigration Counseling and US Citizenship
(717) 358-9397 Refugee Employment Services
- Immigration Counseling : Accredited to give low cost legal immigration advice and assistance, representing clients before the Immigration Services and the Courts. Help clients fill out forms for a nominal fee. Experience with family petitions, citizenship, application for green cards, work permits, green card replacement, travel documents and more.
- Refugee Resettlement, Cuban/Haitian Program and Match Grant Program: Work with churches to resettle refugees who come to them through the US Refugee Program. Also works with individuals who have received asylum status. Funds are only available for those refugees who were resettled by their office or asylees who were accepted into their Match Grant Program.
- Refugee Employment Program: Assists in job search for refugees , asylees, victims of trafficking or Cuban/Haitian Entrants within 5 years of arrival to US. no fees charged.
Donations of used furniture and household goods in good condition welcome.
Lancaster and surrounding counties
Hours of Operation
Office hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm; Intake hours: Call for appointment