Send the URL of this program profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley
Description of Program
Pregnancy Support Center
- Pregnancy Services: Offers free and confidential pregnancy testing. Options Education is available and referrals are provided for healthcare, social services and other community resources.
- Obstetrical Ultrasounds: Offers free and confidential 1st trimester ultrasound to those who qualify.
- Educational Classes: Provides free classes or individualized appointments based on the following topics: Prenatal care and development, Newborn care, Parenting, Life Skills and Healthy Relationships.
- Baby Boutique: Clients participating in our Earn While You Learn Program receive a minimum 20 'Baby Bucks' when they attend an educational class or appointment. Clients can their 'Baby Bucks’ to shop at anyone of our Baby Boutiques throughout the Lehigh Valley.
- Housing (Center City Allentown): Door of Hope is an independent-living non-clinical program which provides furnished efficiency apartments to homeless single women that are pregnant or have a child under the age of one. See website for additional information and eligibility requirements.
Hours of Operation
Tuesday, 10:00am to 8:00pm Wednesday, 10:00am to 2:00pm Thursday, 12:00pm to 8:00pm Friday,10:00am to 1:00pm