Boys & Girls Club of Lancaster - Jack Walker Clubhouse
Send the URL of this program profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of Lancaster County
Description of Program
After School Programs include:
- Informal education/tutoring
- Health and physical education
- Social and recreational activities
- Outdoor recreation, including summer day programs
- Employability programs including Job Ready, Career Explorers, Junior Staff and Apprenticeships for youth from 12 to 18 years.
Hours of Operation
Administrative hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm Program hours: Monday through Friday, 3:00pm to 8:00pm