Send the URL of this program profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of Lancaster County
Description of Program
- Learning Circles--Courses for prospective or early-stage entrepreneurs which teach the basics of starting a business and producing a business plan.
- Lending Circles--Microloan program which provides loans and technical assistance to groups of 10-15 entrepreneurs in each circle, who collectively guarantee the loans, mitigating the risk of lending to borrowers with limited collateral and credit history.
- Women's Business Center - In September 2015, we received an SBA grant to start a Women's Business Center. This center will expand on our current training programs as well as providing specific workshops, seminars and consulting for women-owned businesses.
- Women's Leadership Circles--An innovative program designed for women leaders to cultivate transformational leadership to impact life, business, community -- especially our lowest income communities.
- Social Enterprise Accelerator/Pitch Competition--highly regarded program for prospective social enterprises which provides business plan workshops, individual Technical Assistance, crowdfunding and mentorship.