Send the URL of this agency profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Agency
Southwest Community Development Corporation (Southwest CDC) is a private non-profit organization located in the heart of Southwest, serving a community of over 70,000 residents in approximately 24,000 households.
Since its incorporation, Southwest CDC has expanded its role in the community to provide many additional services, including the following:
- utility and rental assistance
- housing counseling
- community outreach and organizing
- after school care
- 6 week summer camp
- economic development
- Woodland Avenue Revitalization Project
- Publish the Southwest Globe Times community newspaper
Southwest CDC was incorporated in 1987 to combat the home energy and housing problems that face low-income residents in the neighborhood of Southwest Philadelphia.
G Bus, 11 Trolley, 36 trolley, 108 Bus
The office is all on one floor. There are no steps.
Call ahead for individual program requirements. 215-729-0800
Philadelphia Office of Housing and Community Development, PA Housing Finance Agency, Philadelphia Commerce Department, Energy Coordinating Agency
Social Services, Community and Economic Development
- Low income residents for utility assistance grants
- Low and moderate income residents for foreclosure prevention