Send the URL of this agency profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Agency
Care.com helps hundreds of thousands of people every year find in-home caregivers for both primary and backup care for their family members.
Specifically, these include:
- For Children: Babysitters, Nannies, Au Pairs, Special Needs Caregivers, Tutors
- For Adults & Seniors: Senior Caregivers, Special Needs Caregivers, Tutors
- For Pets: Dog Walkers and Pet Sitters
- For the Home: Housekeepers and "Care Gigs" providers for errands, house sitting, and more
Participating in Care.com's Employer Program gives your entire company full access to Care.com's nationwide network of trusted, vetted caregivers -- helping your employees to better manage the demands of work and home, and to be more productive in their jobs.
Did You Know...
- More than 65 million people in the U.S. consider themselves "family caregivers"
- 40% of Care.com members use the service specifically so they can better balance work and family responsibilities
- 80% of Care.com users successfully hire a caregiver through the service