Lancaster County Housing and Redevelopment Authorities
Send the URL of this agency profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of Lancaster County
Description of Agency
Administers the following county programs:
- Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG) provides grants to local municipalities and non-profit organizations to undertake public improvement projects, renovate community facilities and operate human service programs
- Home Repair Program provides low-interest loans to low and moderate income homeowners with limited financial options so they can make repairs to their homes. Contact Loan Administrator for information
- Rental Housing Program provides financial assistance to those interested in renovating existing structures, converting non-residential structures into rental units, or constructing new rental housing which would be made available to low and moderate income persons
- Emergency Solutions Grant Program provides grants to be used for homeless prevention and rapid re-housing activities
- Home Investment Partnerships Program - HOME monies will be made available to provide financial assistance to develop rental housing, homebuyers assistance and rental assistance to private developers and eligible non-profits.