Send the URL of this agency profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley
Description of Agency
To improve the quality of life of Hispanic families by helping them become more economically self-sufficient through education, communication and technology skills.
- Provides Behavioral Health Care to the community at large
with a staff that is both bilingual and bi-cultural
- Delivers educational programs geared to life-long
- Offers English courses
- Acts as a community resource and liaison
- Provides family-based services
- Offers family placement
- Offers learning technology and communication skills
- Helps with job placement
- Provides information and referral services for Puerto Rico evacuees and other groups