Send the URL of this agency profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of Lancaster County
Description of Agency
A national non-profit, non-partisan organization dedicated to helping older Americans achieve independent lives filled with dignity and purpose.
Services offered to members include:
- Publications such as Modern Maturity and the AARP Bulletin
- Legislative advocacy
- Educational resources
- Access to local chapter activities
- 55 Alive/Mature Driving program (See own listing)
- Legal counsel for the elderly
- Grandparent Information Center provides information and resources to help grandparents cope with their surrogate parent roles